Questions to Ask on 2nd Visit?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Questions to Ask on 2nd Visit?

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm

I'm in the amazing position of having offers from two firms that I love, but am having trouble deciding. If I go back for 2nd visits, what are some good questions to ask? I'm interested in litigation, to make it more specific.

Anonymous User

Re: Questions to Ask on 2nd Visit?

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 pm

I would ask about financial health of the firm/strategic growth/futures. Also, I would just try to meet as many people from your lit department as possible, as these will be your colleagues in the future.

Beyond that, you'll probably want to do some soul-searching to figure out what you are looking for in a firm. Then ask about that.

Congrats btw.

Anonymous User

Re: Questions to Ask on 2nd Visit?

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:44 pm

this also just became relevant to my interests. i'm planning on trying to just meet as many people as possible and ask more relevant questions about work/life balance and firm health- this is the right time to do it right?

does anyone who has gone on a second look have any advice?

Return to “Legal Employment”