Leaving message to schedule callback Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Leaving message to schedule callback

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:19 am

So I received a callback email Friday evening. I called twice on Monday (yesterday) to schedule the callback interview. The second time I left a message with the requested information they wanted in a message should they not answer. How long should I wait before I try to call again? I don't want to seem like an aggressive lunatic but I also don't want too much time to pass. Thanks!

Anonymous User

Re: Leaving message to schedule callback

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 am

I just had this problem as well. Turns out the person doing the scheduling was out of office and got back to me late last night after the original call last Thursday. If you just left a message Monday, I'd give it until the end of the week / next Monday, but I'm not sure there is a right answer.

Anonymous User

Re: Leaving message to schedule callback

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 pm

I'd call back faster. The next day even. Its not gonna hurt your chances as much as getting a super late CB could.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”