Cravath Corporate Offers in Past Few Days?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Cravath Corporate Offers in Past Few Days?

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Anyone who's done a CB with Cravath for Corporate in the past couple of days gotten an offer yet? Apparently the corp. hiring partner wasn't there for a couple of days, so I'm curious if he's finally gotten back and given some offers out.

Anonymous User

Re: Cravath Corporate Offers in Past Few Days?

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Yes, but I was very early in the process

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:52 pm

They did give at least one same-day offer on Thursday.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Anonymous User wrote:They did give at least one same-day offer on Thursday.

Oh really? I knew people who interviewed on Thursday and on Friday for corporate and both were told that the corporate hiring partner was out so they couldn't issue a same day decision. Guess that was just a lie.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:23 pm

I also got that spiel at the beginning of the day, that the hiring partner was out and that there would be no same-day offers. The offer came at the end of the day, but not from the hiring partner. I think they were telling the truth about the first part, but not the second. But maybe they gave fewer same-day offers?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I also got that spiel at the beginning of the day, that the hiring partner was out and that there would be no same-day offers. The offer came at the end of the day, but not from the hiring partner. I think they were telling the truth about the first part, but not the second. But maybe they gave fewer same-day offers?

This seems accurate. New anon here...I was also told corp hiring partner was out. Received an offer the next day.

Return to “Legal Employment”