Anonymous User wrote:I accepted an offer from the firm where I did a 1L SA. It's for the first half of the summer and I am participating in my school's OCI to get a second half gig. A lot of firms say they take split summers on a case by case basis, but I'm not sure how frequent they allow second half only people. Should I e-mail the recruiter before the OCI interview, let the interviewer up front that I will not be able to work the first half at all, or wait until they ask? Basically I just don't want to waste their time nor mine.
Thank you for taking questions.
Don't know as I've never dealt with this before, but my intuition is that you should wait until after offer.