Paul Hastings full time offers

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:24 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I went to my PH CB and I asked the recruiter about the number of full-time offers given to summers. She said everyone gets offers pending no major screw ups. Did she lie to my face? Or were those rumors only true in the sense that the people no-offered majorly f'd up?


Yes I would say she lied to your face. I was told all summer long that I didn't have anything to worry about and that people only get no offered for things like throwing up on a partner after getting wasted at a social event. Then I got blindsided on my second to last day with a bad review and no offered a few weeks later. It sounds like there were more than a few no offers this year. I would look elsewhere if you have other options


Which PH office were you in?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Over in the no offer thread, it appears that PH Chicago also got screwed.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:01 am

LA gave offers to all but 1

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 am

.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I went to my PH CB and I asked the recruiter about the number of full-time offers given to summers. She said everyone gets offers pending no major screw ups. Did she lie to my face? Or were those rumors only true in the sense that the people no-offered majorly f'd up?


Yes I would say she lied to your face. I was told all summer long that I didn't have anything to worry about and that people only get no offered for things like throwing up on a partner after getting wasted at a social event. Then I got blindsided on my second to last day with a bad review and no offered a few weeks later. It sounds like there were more than a few no offers this year. I would look elsewhere if you have other options


Which PH office were you in?


Smaller office, not NYC or LA

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Anyone hear anything about DC?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:47 pm

ajax adonis wrote:Wow, it seems like a lot of no offers. What about the other offices?


Almost half of the Atlanta office was no-offered

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
ajax adonis wrote:Wow, it seems like a lot of no offers. What about the other offices?


Almost half of the Atlanta office was no-offered


Wow. Details?

Big Dog
Posts: 1191
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Big Dog » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 pm

you mean two years ago?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Two out of seven isn't half.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:41 am

Also interested in knowing about the DC office's no-offer rate.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273145
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Paul Hastings full time offers

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:16 am

Anonymous User wrote:Also interested in knowing about the DC office's no-offer rate.


One no offer each of the last two years.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.