OCI v. Mass Mail screener

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ca$hmoney69

OCI v. Mass Mail screener

Postby ca$hmoney69 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:08 pm

I just recently got an interview with a firm at their office through a mass mailing. Are my chances at a callback better than they would be through an OCI screener or the same? This firm does not come to my school's OCI.

rad lulz

Re: OCI v. Mass Mail screener

Postby rad lulz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Just do your best in the interview and stop worrying about shit you can't control. FUCK. This inquiry is worthless.

sambeber

Postby sambeber » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:14 pm

rad lulz wrote:Just do your best in the interview and stop worrying about shit you can't control. FUCK. This inquiry is worthless.

+1

Bigbub75

Postby Bigbub75 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:10 pm

ca$hmoney69 wrote:I just recently got an interview with a firm at their office through a mass mailing. Are my chances at a callback better than they would be through an OCI screener or the same? This firm does not come to my school's OCI.

I agree with the previous posters but I will add that if OCI at your school is a lottery, then yes your chances at this firm may be somewhat better than at a firm who had no choice but to meet with you. If your school's OCI is preselect, probably not. Either way, give it your best shot. Good luck!

Perseus_I

Postby Perseus_I » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

ca$hmoney69 wrote:I just recently got an interview with a firm at their office through a mass mailing. Are my chances at a callback better than they would be through an OCI screener or the same? This firm does not come to my school's OCI.

It's a huge inconvenience to bring someone into the office. Take that for what it's worth.

paulinaporizkova

Postby paulinaporizkova » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:50 pm

rad lulz wrote:Just do your best in the interview and stop worrying about shit you can't control. FUCK. This inquiry is worthless.

lol

Return to “Legal Employment”