Goulston Storrs Callback?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Goulston Storrs Callback?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Does anyone know how long after a screening do they make callbacks? Had a screening last week, no CB yet, but had not heard about a CB from anyone else. Is it typical for a firm to take a week or two (or even wait until all OCIs are done!)?

Anonymous User

Re: Goulston Storrs Callback?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Does anyone know how long after a screening do they make callbacks? Had a screening last week, no CB yet, but had not heard about a CB from anyone else. Is it typical for a firm to take a week or two (or even wait until all OCIs are done!)?

Interviewed last week, heard nothing, interested as well.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Anyone have any knowledge on them?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Last year I interviewed with them and heard back quickly about a callback... a day or two. Boston office. But that screener was later in the season. It's not a huge firm so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get back to you with callbacks right off the bat considering many schools won't have OCI for another couple weeks. Decided to go elsewhere so can't really provide any other info on them though.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Last year I interviewed with them and heard back quickly about a callback... a day or two. Boston office. But that screener was later in the season. It's not a huge firm so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get back to you with callbacks right off the bat considering many schools won't have OCI for another couple weeks. Decided to go elsewhere so can't really provide any other info on them though.

Thanks. Yes, it was a Diversity OCI. I figured they would wait because of their size and particularity. No one I know has received a CB yet, so we will see how in turns out.

Return to “Legal Employment”