OCI - Duke Class 2014 - here we go

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: OCI - Duke Class 2014 - here we go

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Anyone willing to provide advice to this year's class and/or look over a bid list? I will PM if anyone agrees.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 am

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone willing to provide advice to this year's class and/or look over a bid list? I will PM if anyone agrees.

+1. I'm interested in this

WearyCartographer

Postby WearyCartographer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone willing to provide advice to this year's class and/or look over a bid list? I will PM if anyone agrees.

I don't mind giving some very brief thoughts to people. I really only know DC and Boston though, so if you're looking at NYC (or any other city) - I'm not going to be helpful.

If you're interested in either of those geographies, I'll take a look at bid lists. I'd also need your GPA (or at least an estimate of where you think you fall rank wise - though you may not be entirely accurate) and any substantive area of law you think you're interested in (ie corporate vs litigation, or even more detailed than that). Also, journal/moot court status would be helpful.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 pm

WearyCartographer wrote:

I don't mind giving some very brief thoughts to people. I really only know DC and Boston though, so if you're looking at NYC (or any other city) - I'm not going to be helpful.

If you're interested in either of those geographies, I'll take a look at bid lists. I'd also need your GPA (or at least an estimate of where you think you fall rank wise - though you may not be entirely accurate) and any substantive area of law you think you're interested in (ie corporate vs litigation, or even more detailed than that). Also, journal/moot court status would be helpful.

PM'd you.

Return to “Legal Employment”