NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 am

Anonymous User wrote:has anyone seen any action today?


Finally got a callback from Quinn this morning. But it wasn't a call from my interviewer. It was directly from the recruiter.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:49 am

Anonymous User wrote:has anyone seen any action today?


Cadwalader CB via phone just now, DS.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 am

anyone else who interviewed with Foley get some type of "we are reviewing your file" email?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 am

morgan lewis ding via email

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 am

Kelley Drye via phone. JC

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:47 am

Anyone get a Chadbourne CB? Saw some email dings but haven't seen anyone report a CB.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:47 am

Anonymous User wrote:anyone else who interviewed with Foley get some type of "we are reviewing your file" email?


Have not received this but I interviewed for a smaller satellite office so it may take some time, or I may just be waiting for the ding haha.

Also went in to talk to OCS. They're swamped right now but if you ask nicely they'll tell you the CBs offered/CBs accepted/Offers made/Offers accepted for NYU students.
Last edited by Anonymous User on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:51 am

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone get a Chadbourne CB? Saw some email dings but haven't seen anyone report a CB.



Chadbourne CB last night. FV.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:58 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Anyone get a Chadbourne CB? Saw some email dings but haven't seen anyone report a CB.



Chadbourne CB last night. FV.


anyone hear from Chadbourne interviewer SS?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:23 pm

McDermott Will cb (SG) via email, Akin Gump cb (FH) via phone, Jones Day ding (JT, TAC)

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Any word from SF firms like Cooley, Wilson Sonsini, Kilpatrick, Foley, etc?

I've only heard from QE and Orrick in terms of SF offices.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Has anyone heard from A&P DC?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any word from SF firms like Cooley, Wilson Sonsini, Kilpatrick, Foley, etc?

I've only heard from QE and Orrick in terms of SF offices.


I dont know, but I am also waiting on Cooley and Wilson Sonsini... no word here yet either way

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Sorry to bring this up again, but did anyone who has a Skadden LA callback get any info on how to schedule yesterday?


I haven't gotten the scheduling info yet either, got CB on Friday.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Sorry to bring this up again, but did anyone who has a Skadden LA callback get any info on how to schedule yesterday?


I haven't gotten the scheduling info yet either, got CB on Friday.


OP and same

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:anyone else who interviewed with Foley get some type of "we are reviewing your file" email?


just got it

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:has anyone seen any action today?


Cadwalader CB via phone just now, DS.


anyone else hear from cadwalader? nothing here. interviewer EB

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:has anyone seen any action today?


Cadwalader CB via phone just now, DS.


anyone else hear from cadwalader? nothing here. interviewer EB


anyone have a cadwalader cb from SM?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 pm

a&o cb via phone call. interviewer jw

S1mm
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby S1mm » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone get a Chadbourne CB? Saw some email dings but haven't seen anyone report a CB.


Ya, got a cb yesterday.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:41 pm

any white & case word?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Anybody heard from Latham LW? I think some CBs went out last week.

Also, any Linklaters, Akin, Weil, Paul Hastings movement?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:has anyone seen any action today?


Cadwalader CB via phone just now, DS.


anyone else hear from cadwalader? nothing here. interviewer EB


anyone have a cadwalader cb from SM?


Got a Cadwalader CB from interviewer AK this morning.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Cadwalader jj cb

Anonymous User
Posts: 273080
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: NYU EIW MADNESS 2012

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Linklaters??




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.