Interviewing for Bartlit Beck at a diversity fair?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Interviewing for Bartlit Beck at a diversity fair?

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:50 am

So I got a pre-select interview with Bartlit at the CCBA diversity fair. I want to know if it's worth it to fly out. I know they're super-selective, and almost all their associates seem to have a clerkship (which I don't because I'm still a 3L, and I probably won't end up getting one most likely). Does anyone know if Bartlit's actually seriously interviewing at this diversity fair? Or are they just kind of paying their dues and throwing the diverse kids a bone? Perhaps someone might know firsthand or knows someone who's been through a similar situation. Thanks.

Anonymous User

Re: Interviewing for Bartlit Beck at a diversity fair?

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:53 am

Reviving this thread, curious as well.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:57 am

I'm told they hire in 3L, not just after clerkships. It's possible that the interview could actually mean something.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:27 am

What if you already have a clerkship lined up and attending the diversity fair as a 3L, does it still make sense to go--not sure if Bartlit does a pre-clerkship SA?

Return to “Legal Employment”