how to time interviews on an interview day

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

how to time interviews on an interview day

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 pm

is it alright to have multiple interviews back to back? i am worried i might get jumbled in my head... i right now have a couple back to back- just got notified of another- but the only time slot means I will go three in a row without a break? is this doable? or advisable?

Sauer Grapes

Re: how to time interviews on an interview day

Postby Sauer Grapes » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:29 pm

For OCI, I'd try and have at least 15 minutes in between if I could control it. It gives you time to look the interviewer up right before the interview. You can get the job done if you don't have a break. Just do your homework ahead of time.

However, on callbacks you will not have this luxury so you'll need to do your homework ahead of time on all of the interviewers and try and memorize a couple talking points for each.

Re: how to time interviews on an interview day

Postby Emma. » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 pm

If you can choose, avoid the end of the day when interviewers are exhausted.

Return to “Legal Employment”