interviewer did not get back to me with a date Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

interviewer did not get back to me with a date

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:51 am

at the first-round interview, one interviewer expressed his interest to meet with me again for a second round when he's in my city this week. I contacted the interviewer on monday and he said he would be in office the next couple of days and get back to me with a date and time. It is Thursday and I have not heard anything.

(actually, I have already been told that I will meet up with them - two other partners - a third time where the office is located.)

Should I politely ask him? Or should I take it as a sign that I am out of the running? I would normally have asked but there are horror stories about how the interviewers are offended because the candidates keep bugging them.

Return to “Legal Employment”