BC/BU OCI

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: BC/BU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Does anyone know the general grades of the BU person with the Proskauer offer?

the person I know has elite grades + law review

Thanks! Are they a good interviewer? Do you know if Proskauer ever makes offers a while after the callback?

Last year some people waited 2 weeks or so. And as far as grades, if you had a screener and a cb, the grades don't matter.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Does anyone know the general grades of the BU person with the Proskauer offer?

Thanks! Are they a good interviewer? Do you know if Proskauer ever makes offers a while after the callback?

Last year some people waited 2 weeks or so. And as far as grades, if you had a screener and a cb, the grades don't matter.

Even if the firm received your transcript after you were invited for the callback interview? I don't go to BC/BU, but bidding on Boston firms.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

Even if the firm received your transcript after you were invited for the callback interview? I don't go to BC/BU, but bidding on Boston firms.

I'm assuming your GPA was on your resume so they knew when they invited you for a cb.

Return to “Legal Employment”