UT Preselect Data by Firm

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

UT Preselect Data by Firm

Postby Perseus_I » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:35 pm

I seem to recall perusing the CSO website last fall and finding a spreadsheet that had preselect GPA averages by firm.

I am aware of the PDF that shows preselect data by type of firm, but how does one find out the preselect data by individual firm without sending 100 names to the CSO and asking them to fill in the data for each one? That would be absurd.

Re: UT Preselect Data by Firm

Postby BeachedBrit » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm

The only thing I remember like that was last years OCI excel spreadsheet (which you can somewhat treat as superseded by this years OCI spreadsheet).

Postby crit_racer » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:17 pm

I also heard that CSO sent out a list of median callback GPAs firm by firm...no?

Postby granger » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Know where I can access that?

Postby de5igual » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 am

when i asked dean montoya about this last year, they said they don't have the data for individual firms (which is bs since they have managed to create a compiled list).

Return to “Legal Employment”