Anonymous User wrote:still waiting on a CB from a lot of places. What should I do if I haven't gotten them and it has been more than two weeks? Should I just hang in there and wait? Should I call the firms?
What I've been doing:
Once I have one CB in a given non-NY market, I contact all the firms in that market that I haven't heard from since EIP. If I'm flying out there, I'd prefer to only do it once.
Once I have an offer from a firm in a given market, I contact all the firms that I've CB'ed with in that market, and tell them that I have an offer from that market, but I really do prefer their firm based on my CBs and when might I have a response? If they ask when your other offer expires, you can basically pretend you got an offer as early as, say, Thursday after EIP and count 4 weeks out from that.
Before anyone has a shitfit about misleading firms... you really fucking think they don't bullshit *us*?