Pennsylvania Clerkships

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
beach_terror

Pennsylvania Clerkships

Postby beach_terror » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 am

If anyone has any information regarding clerkships in Pennsylvania (state appellate, state supreme, federal district), could you drop me a pm? Mainly just trying to gather information before I decide whether applying is worth it. Thanks!
Last edited by beach_terror on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Review

Re: Seeking information on clerkships in PA

Postby Dr. Review » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 am

I know that not all Western District of PA (fed) judges hire term clerks, and I also know that most WDPA judges have a reputation for not relying on OSCAR.

Anonymous User

Re: Seeking information on clerkships in PA

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 am

Bedsole wrote:I know that not all Western District of PA (fed) judges hire term clerks, and I also know that most WDPA judges have a reputation for not relying on OSCAR.

Appreciate the information. Should have clarified in the original post that I'm mostly interested in the Eastern District and state courts within a few hours of Philadelphia.

Edit: this is beach - accidental anon

Return to “Legal Employment”