CLS near median bid list advice Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

CLS near median bid list advice

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 pm

I know there is that other CLS list going around from last year, but I was wondering what the collected TLS wisdom was on not just what the bid list should be, but also the process on how to make a good bid list.

What sort of things should I be considering both in choosing firms and in ranking them?

For a little background, I still have one grade left. If I get an A- I supposedly sneak into Stone Scholar (according to website you just need a 3.41), if I get a B I think I'm almost exactly at median, maybe just a hair above. Grades so far are A-; A-; B+; B+; B+; B.

I'm interested in doing corporate law. I took a couple of years off between UG and CLS working for a management consulting firm.

Just wondering what the community's thoughts were. Might come back a little later and post a preliminary list.

swc65

Silver

Re: CLS near median bid list advice

Post by swc65 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:18 pm

IMHO, the difference between median and Stoner can be significant. It's probably best to wait for the grade and come back with a bid list.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”