2012 NU OCI

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Katten ding email
3.5-3.6

Fuck me.


similar stats. also similar ding email. and similar feeling.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Anticipating the Katten ding at any moment. 3.7-3.8, picked a wonderful time to have my worst interview of OCI. Probably no way to come back from that one.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anticipating the Katten ding at any moment. 3.7-3.8, picked a wonderful time to have my worst interview of OCI. Probably no way to come back from that one.


probably doesn't matter how your interview went haha, your gpa is higher than us.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Kirkland Chicago
Callback
Phone

Covington DC
ding
snail mail

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Katten ding email
3.5-3.6

Fuck me.


similar stats. also similar ding email. and similar feeling.


Did he also shake your hand tell you how much he liked you and say "I'll see what I can do" ?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Willkie Farr CB NYC
phone - interviewer
3.65-3.75

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby IAFG » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Katten ding email
3.5-3.6

Fuck me.


similar stats. also similar ding email. and similar feeling.


Did he also shake your hand tell you how much he liked you and say "I'll see what I can do" ?

Ugh. Horrible. Hope something better pans out for you.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Kirkland phone 3.6-37 interviewer

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:33 pm

IAFG wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Katten ding email
3.5-3.6

Fuck me.


similar stats. also similar ding email. and similar feeling.


Did he also shake your hand tell you how much he liked you and say "I'll see what I can do" ?

Ugh. Horrible. Hope something better pans out for you.


Me too...getting fucking owned in Chicago...5 dings out of 12 Chicago interviews.1cb though so I guess I should focus on that...fucking sigh

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anticipating the Katten ding at any moment. 3.7-3.8, picked a wonderful time to have my worst interview of OCI. Probably no way to come back from that one.


And there it is. Getting crushed.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:37 pm

any chance you kirkland folks can tell us who your interviewers were?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Anonymous User wrote:any chance you kirkland folks can tell us who your interviewers were?


GB

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:any chance you kirkland folks can tell us who your interviewers were?


GB


USELESS POST: but I don't care - thank you for being forthcoming - helps a lot.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:any chance you kirkland folks can tell us who your interviewers were?


GB


USELESS POST: but I don't care - thank you for being forthcoming - helps a lot.


I don't know how to interpret this post

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:any chance you kirkland folks can tell us who your interviewers were?


GB


USELESS POST: but I don't care - thank you for being forthcoming - helps a lot.


I don't know how to interpret this post



sorry- I was saying my post thanking you was useless- that posting "thank you" on a web forum adds nothing - but I don't care, I wanted to say thanks anyway.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Anonymous User wrote:any chance you kirkland folks can tell us who your interviewers were?

LS and DP

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Katten ding email
3.5-3.6

Fuck me.


similar stats. also similar ding email. and similar feeling.


Did he also shake your hand tell you how much he liked you and say "I'll see what I can do" ?


hahah well he shook my hand... i don't think he said "i'll see what i can do" though... did he give you a wink with that statement? haha

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:00 pm

What firms email dings? What firms (besides Skadden) use snail mail? I'm going to be in CA for the next week+ (so no access to mail till 9/4).

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Anonymous User wrote:What firms email dings? What firms (besides Skadden) use snail mail? I'm going to be in CA for the next week+ (so no access to mail till 9/4).


E-mail in my experience: Mayer Brown, Reed Smith, Katten, K&L Gates

No snails so far.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Anonymous User wrote:What firms email dings? What firms (besides Skadden) use snail mail? I'm going to be in CA for the next week+ (so no access to mail till 9/4).


i had snail mail ding from neal gerber

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:What firms email dings? What firms (besides Skadden) use snail mail? I'm going to be in CA for the next week+ (so no access to mail till 9/4).


E-mail in my experience: Mayer Brown, Reed Smith, Katten, K&L Gates

No snails so far.


did you get email ding from k&l gates already? i'm still sitting in silence from them.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:What firms email dings? What firms (besides Skadden) use snail mail? I'm going to be in CA for the next week+ (so no access to mail till 9/4).


E-mail in my experience: Mayer Brown, Reed Smith, Katten, K&L Gates

No snails so far.


did you get email ding from k&l gates already? i'm still sitting in silence from them.


It was from mass mailing. No screener.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:any chance you kirkland folks can tell us who your interviewers were?

LS and DP


Did one of them call you, or was it a recruiting person?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:any chance you kirkland folks can tell us who your interviewers were?

LS and DP


Did one of them call you, or was it a recruiting person?

LS called.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273146
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: 2012 NU OCI

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Jenner ding via e-mail. 3.7.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.