Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
User avatar
ben4847
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby ben4847 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 am

http://news.yahoo.com/post-fb-page-inte ... money.html

Let's see. My summer job makes >3000 a week, I have a blackberry, a secretary, lunches, dinners, activities, plum assignments, etc. I guess they have gym access and I don't.

User avatar
dresden doll
Posts: 6802
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:11 am

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby dresden doll » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:14 am

You're a massive tool.

User avatar
MrPapagiorgio
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:36 am

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby MrPapagiorgio » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 am

dresden doll wrote:You're a massive tool.

User avatar
Detrox
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby Detrox » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:35 am

ben4847 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/post-fb-page-interns-6k-month-154322224--abc-news-money.html

Let's see. My summer job makes >3000 a week, I have a blackberry, a secretary, lunches, dinners, activities, plum assignments, etc. I guess they have gym access and I don't.


FB hires interns straight out of college. They're making about what you're making, with 3 years less of school/debt. Bragging fail.

User avatar
laxbrah420
Posts: 2748
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby laxbrah420 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:38 am

Detrox wrote:
ben4847 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/post-fb-page-interns-6k-month-154322224--abc-news-money.html

Let's see. My summer job makes >3000 a week, I have a blackberry, a secretary, lunches, dinners, activities, plum assignments, etc. I guess they have gym access and I don't.


FB hires interns straight out of college. They're making about what you're making, with 3 years less of school/debt. Bragging fail.

math fail

User avatar
fanmingrui
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby fanmingrui » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 am

MrPapagiorgio wrote:
dresden doll wrote:You're a massive tool.

User avatar
Detrox
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby Detrox » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 am

laxbrah420 wrote:
Detrox wrote:
ben4847 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/post-fb-page-interns-6k-month-154322224--abc-news-money.html

Let's see. My summer job makes >3000 a week, I have a blackberry, a secretary, lunches, dinners, activities, plum assignments, etc. I guess they have gym access and I don't.


FB hires interns straight out of college. They're making about what you're making, with 3 years less of school/debt. Bragging fail.

math fail


Some of them are making (or at least claim to be making) 8k/month + tuition subsidy. That's plenty close to 3k a week. Didn't say equal, I said "about." RC fail.

NotMyRealName09
Posts: 1394
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby NotMyRealName09 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 am

They aren't interns then, I don't care what they call them.

Oh yeah, and here is the obligatory - yet highly deserved - OP is a doucher of the highest order.
Last edited by NotMyRealName09 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
laxbrah420
Posts: 2748
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby laxbrah420 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 am

Detrox wrote:Some of them are making (or at least claim to be making) 8k/month + tuition subsidy. That's plenty close to 3k a week. Didn't say equal, I said "about." RC fail.

I lol'd: :lol:
you're a fucking cunt

User avatar
Detrox
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby Detrox » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 am

laxbrah420 wrote:
Detrox wrote:Some of them are making (or at least claim to be making) 8k/month + tuition subsidy. That's plenty close to 3k a week. Didn't say equal, I said "about." RC fail.

I lol'd: :lol:
you're a fucking cunt


:lol: 8)

User avatar
fundamentallybroken
Posts: 663
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 am

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby fundamentallybroken » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:06 am

You don't get gym access?

Sounds pretty TTT.

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18422
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Yahoo in a tizzy that facebook interns make 6k a month.

Postby bk1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:14 am

Oh for fuck's sake.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.