I keep bombing interviews lately

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
JusticeJackson

I keep bombing interviews lately

Postby JusticeJackson » Thu May 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Last edited by JusticeJackson on Fri May 25, 2012 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

roaringeagle

Re: I keep bombing interviews lately

Postby roaringeagle » Thu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu May 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Where are you interviewing? What year are you? Do any other 3Ls have absolutely nothing going on like me??

JusticeJackson

Postby JusticeJackson » Thu May 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Last edited by JusticeJackson on Fri May 25, 2012 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dignan

Postby Dignan » Fri May 18, 2012 12:08 am

JusticeJackson wrote:fed coa clerk. i have an offer from a firm but if i go there ill be out fast. they dont do what i like and to be honest i dont like folks there.

Have you considered the possibility that COA clerkships are insanely competitive and that you're striking out because the quality of the competition is so high? I doubt that you suddenly lost your interviewing skills.

JusticeJackson

Postby JusticeJackson » Fri May 18, 2012 12:23 am

Last edited by JusticeJackson on Fri May 25, 2012 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dignan

Postby Dignan » Fri May 18, 2012 12:26 am

JusticeJackson wrote:
Dignan wrote:
JusticeJackson wrote:fed coa clerk. i have an offer from a firm but if i go there ill be out fast. they dont do what i like and to be honest i dont like folks there.

Have you considered the possibility that COA clerkships are insanely competitive and that you're striking out because the quality of the competition is so high? I doubt that you suddenly lost your interviewing skills.

Well I'm not interviewing for a second clerkship. I'm interviewing for a job for post-clerkship. To be honest, I have been interviewing with some firms that are out of my league. But fuck man, getting a ding from like 6 interviews in a row really kills my confidence.

Sorry...I misunderstood your post. I didn't realize that you are currently a clerk. I thought you were saying that you had an offer from a firm but that you were interviewing for a federal COA clerkship.

Return to “Legal Employment”