C+F Q really is a "friend of mine" story

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

C+F Q really is a "friend of mine" story

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:57 am

My friend who never mentioned anything about moral character / bar admittance to me did share that she had a brief but semi-notorious affair with an internship supervisor (basically a lawyer at a firm and she received p/f credit for working there during term) this was years ago and I have no way of asking now but I'll guess she didn't disclose this to the bar ? If they were to find out which doesn't seem too hard to do, could it harm c+f? what about relationships between profs and students? I don't hear about it happening so maybe it doesn't but it's a lil curious in way

concurrent fork

Re: C+F Q really is a "friend of mine" story

Postby concurrent fork » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:19 am

Was she disciplined by the employer or school? Fired? Did it result in litigation?

hichvichwoh

Re: C+F Q really is a "friend of mine" story

Postby hichvichwoh » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 pm

concurrent fork wrote:Was she disciplined by the employer or school? Fired? Did it result in litigation?

...in bed?

Return to “Legal Employment”