New site for law school questions and answers

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273256
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

New site for law school questions and answers

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:15 pm

We're building a law school community-powered q&a site to help give you faster and more relevant. Check us out at http://www.i love law school forums.com, sign up for early access, and tell us what you think.

Flame Retarded
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:45 am

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby Flame Retarded » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Anonymous User wrote:We're building a law school community-powered q&a site to help give you faster and more relevant. Check us out at http://www.i love law school forums.com, sign up for early access, and tell us what you think.


I always wanted faster and more relevant.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby r6_philly » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Looks like a scheme to collect personal info.

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11723
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby kalvano » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Good job on coming to the largest and most-respected law school forum and asking for help from people there, with the tagline "Law school forums suck and are a waste of time. We're fixing that. Law school forums and blogs are full of trolls and are a time suck."

LawIdiot86
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby LawIdiot86 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:33 pm

r6_philly wrote:Looks like a scheme to collect personal info.


Given it's registered to DomainsByProxy, I would agree.

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby JoeMo » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:35 pm

LawIdiot86 wrote:
r6_philly wrote:Looks like a scheme to collect personal info.


Given it's registered to DomainsByProxy, I would agree.


also, given that you have to supply 5 e-mail addresses to get access. #FAIL

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby rad lulz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:38 pm

kalvano wrote:Good job on coming to the largest and most-respected law school forum and asking for help from people there, with the tagline "Law school forums suck and are a waste of time. We're fixing that. Law school forums and blogs are full of trolls and are a time suck."

Not the most preftigious, however.

truevines
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:16 pm

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby truevines » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Anonymous User wrote:We're building a law school community-powered q&a site to help give you faster and more relevant. Check us out at http://www.i love law school forums.com, sign up for early access, and tell us what you think.


What kind of fxxking website requires 5 emails to sign up?

Napt
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:43 am

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby Napt » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 pm

rad lulz wrote:
kalvano wrote:Good job on coming to the largest and most-respected law school forum and asking for help from people there, with the tagline "Law school forums suck and are a waste of time. We're fixing that. Law school forums and blogs are full of trolls and are a time suck."

Not the most preftigious, however.

cr

Citizen Genet
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby Citizen Genet » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Also, can we get an out?

User avatar
PARTY
Posts: 420
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby PARTY » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Citizen Genet wrote:Also, can we get an out?

User avatar
TTRansfer
Posts: 3796
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:08 am

Re: New site for law school questions and answers

Postby TTRansfer » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Napt wrote:
rad lulz wrote:
kalvano wrote:Good job on coming to the largest and most-respected law school forum and asking for help from people there, with the tagline "Law school forums suck and are a waste of time. We're fixing that. Law school forums and blogs are full of trolls and are a time suck."

Not the most preftigious, however.

cr


Look, we all can't post on the Harvard of law school forums.

I would take the Cooley of law school forums, though. 2nd best is almost just as good.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.