Has anyone here been solicited by Wentworth Miller to...

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

What do you guys think?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Do it and collect $50
29%
No way, not worth the increased competition
71%

Total votes: 14

Anonymous User

Has anyone here been solicited by Wentworth Miller to...

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Not really related to legal employment, and not really anything too risque as the subject of this post would lead to to believe, but has anyone here been solicited by Wentworth Miller to distribute LEEWS fliers at their law school? The job requires me to stuff mailboxes with LEEWS fliers, and it pays $50. I'm a bit apprehensive, however, because I believe that if more kids in my school were to improve their exam skills then it would increase the competition.

lsatcrazy

Re: Has anyone here been solicited by Wentworth Miller to...

Postby lsatcrazy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 pm

gunner 2.0

shoeshine

Postby shoeshine » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Not really related to legal employment, and not really anything too risque as the subject of this post would lead to to believe, but has anyone here been solicited by Wentworth Miller to distribute LEEWS fliers at their law school? The job requires me to stuff mailboxes with LEEWS fliers, and it pays $50. I'm a bit apprehensive, however, because I believe that if more kids in my school were to improve their exam skills then it would increase the competition.

Kill yourself instead?

LawIdiot86

Postby LawIdiot86 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Or that you'll waste valuable outlining time stuffing mailboxes while the competition follows the traditional model and shoves you down the curve.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:06 pm

I did that. He still hasn't sent me my fifty dollars. Also, I'm pretty sure that all of the fliers I put in mailboxes went straight into the garbage can that is right beside our mailboxes. As a side note he had so few people respond that he had to cancel the two shows he wanted me to advertise for with the flyers.

SilverE2

Postby SilverE2 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am

Anonymous User wrote:Not really related to legal employment, and not really anything too risque as the subject of this post would lead to to believe, but has anyone here been solicited by Wentworth Miller to distribute LEEWS fliers at their law school? The job requires me to stuff mailboxes with LEEWS fliers, and it pays $50. I'm a bit apprehensive, however, because I believe that if more kids in my school were to improve their exam skills then it would increase the competition.

everyone at your school already knows about leews and has bought every supplement for every class.

hth

bk1

Postby bk1 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:32 am

shoeshine wrote:

Kill yourself instead?

Reminder: suicide jokes aren't okay.

zomginternets

Postby zomginternets » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:28 am

lsatcrazy wrote:gunner 2.0

A Swift

Postby A Swift » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 am

This post is unbelievably awesome. Easily the best post of the year. Suck it Bert Stare.

Return to “Legal Employment”