BB annual sale(s)? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
skrillt

New

Re: BB annual sale(s)?

Post by skrillt » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Kikero wrote:BB has their non-iron shirts for $44 (about 50% off) pretty frequently. There are all kinds of good deals on shirts from a number of stores though if you watch for them. Just subscribe to a bunch of email lists and they'll notify you of major sales.
This is false. BB does a 40% sale twice annually, and on the Xmas sale sometimes they'll throw in an extra 10% or 20% on top. 50% off "frequently" is just the clearance section, with limited styles and sizes.

Kikero

Silver

Post by Kikero » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 pm

skrillt wrote:
Kikero wrote:BB has their non-iron shirts for $44 (about 50% off) pretty frequently. There are all kinds of good deals on shirts from a number of stores though if you watch for them. Just subscribe to a bunch of email lists and they'll notify you of major sales.
This is false. BB does a 40% sale twice annually, and on the Xmas sale sometimes they'll throw in an extra 10% or 20% on top. 50% off "frequently" is just the clearance section, with limited styles and sizes.
You got me. I shouldn't have put "their" in there. However, I'm pretty sure they had a sale on their non-iron shirts a month ago, separate from the semiannual sale.

MBZags

Silver

Post by MBZags » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Kikero wrote:
skrillt wrote:
Kikero wrote:BB has their non-iron shirts for mad skrilla (about 50% off) pretty frequently. There are all kinds of good deals on shirts from a number of stores though if you watch for them. Just subscribe to a bunch of email lists and they'll notify you of major sales.
You got me. I shouldn't have put "their" in there. However, I'm pretty sure they had a sale on their non-iron shirts a month ago, separate from the semiannual sale.
Yeah, I know they had 50% off in late January/early February.

zomginternets

Silver

Post by zomginternets » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I was disappointed to click on this 2-page thread and not see a heated argument over Bluebook sales.

wiseowl

Silver

Post by wiseowl » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm

zomginternets wrote:I was disappointed to click on this 2-page thread and not see a heated argument over Bluebook sales.
That's what I thought this was too.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”