Jones Day DC

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: Jones Day DC

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I suppose this is a hopeless question given the apparent number of callbacks already, but what're the odds of getting a CB from a video-Gchat screener two weeks ago?

During the gchat video interview they said that they would get back to me within one week, but the CB came by phone in substantially less than a week.

While I am certainly not the authority on this, I wouldn't jeopardize any other opportunities to keep waiting if two weeks have already gone by. I'm sure it's possible that you could still get a CB at this point, but I think they were only taking 2-3 1Ls total.

Do you mind saying what range of school / grades / WE / etc. you have?

Top 20; top grades; solid / unique WE.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:44 pm

any updates?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 pm

So we know at least two TLS 1Ls have accepted positions this summer. Any other information? Are they finished?

Return to “Legal Employment”