Being Serious(Don't laugh) Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Is getting implants for work a good idea?

Yes but only to a B cup
2%
Yes to a C cup
54%
Yes to a D cup
2%
Yes but only if DD or larger
12%
No
29%

Total votes: 41

Gold

Re: Being Serious(Don't laugh)

Post by 20121109 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:32 am

Seriously though OP...really? Implants to compensate for a 2.75 GPA? Even if you had DDs with a 24 waist, no man is gonna risk his judgment being called into question by forwarding a C student to his colleagues for a callback. You're focusing on the wrong letters here, girl. You already got the A boobs. How about you get some As on your transcript?

Also, and I'm only being semi-facetious, isn't it all about the ass now? The fat grafting and implants and all that crap? Obsession with boobs is so 90s.

nonprofit-prophet

Silver

Post by nonprofit-prophet » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 am

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:Seriously though OP...really? Implants to compensate for a 2.75 GPA? Even if you had DDs with a 24 waist, no man is gonna risk his judgment being called into question by forwarding a C student to his colleagues for a callback. You're focusing on the wrong letters here, girl. You already got the A boobs. How about you get some As on your transcript?

Also, and I'm only being semi-facetious, isn't it all about the ass now? The fat grafting and implants and all that crap? Obsession with boobs is so 90s.
I did not get that memo.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 am

Pics or it didn't happen?

All kidding aside, you shouldn't change for a job. You'd feel bad about getting job...at least I would.

ran12

Silver

Post by ran12 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 am

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:Seriously though OP...really? Implants to compensate for a 2.75 GPA? Even if you had DDs with a 24 waist, no man is gonna risk his judgment being called into question by forwarding a C student to his colleagues for a callback. You're focusing on the wrong letters here, girl. You already got the A boobs. How about you get some As on your transcript?

I'm an ass/legs man but boobs are still boobs

Gold

Post by 20121109 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 am

nonprofit-prophet wrote:

I did not get that memo.
You mean the ass thing?

Girls of all shapes, colors and sizes are blowing up their asses with surgery nowadays.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:38 am

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:
nonprofit-prophet wrote:

I did not get that memo.
You mean the ass thing?

Girls of all shapes, colors and sizes are blowing up their asses with surgery nowadays.

yup, see: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8377071

Gold

Post by 094320 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 am

bport hopeful

Gold

Post by bport hopeful » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 am

I havent read any of this thread, but I feel obligated as a man to say that you should do this.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:42 am

Not for employment but no woman is really a woman unless she has at least small Cs.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

ran12

Silver

Post by ran12 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 am

Desert Fox wrote:Not for employment but no woman is really a woman unless she has at least small Cs.
I think the average cup size is now a C so you got a point there

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:45 am

nonprofit-prophet wrote:

I did not get that memo.
You mean the ass thing?

So you think I should save my money for ass surgery instead? Mine is ok, but it's a "white girl sexy" kind of butt (if you know what I mean) If I got them both do you think they give a discount for only one appointment needed? Would I need equal weight on both ends to even it out ?

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:46 am

ITT Gia practically admits to ass implants.

bport hopeful

Gold

Post by bport hopeful » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:47 am

Also, I think pictures of you are necessary. Its hard to make a decision without all of the facts in front of you.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 am

bport hopeful wrote:Also, I think pictures of you are necessary. Its hard to make a decision without all of the facts in front of you.
This is true. I doubt a girl with a truly pretty face is having this much trouble. 2.75 or not.

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 am

Anonymous User wrote:Pics or it didn't happen?

All kidding aside, you shouldn't change for a job. You'd feel bad about getting job...at least I would.
Well then you're retarded. Of course it's okay to change for a $160k job when you're six figures in debt. But there is no way in fuck it's going to save a 2.75. Even if every single dude you interview with thinks you're awesome, there is no way in hell you're getting past the hiring committee.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 am

Anonymous User wrote:
nonprofit-prophet wrote:

I did not get that memo.
You mean the ass thing?

yup, see: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8377071
One word: Ghetto.

Gold

Post by 20121109 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 am

Desert Fox wrote:ITT Gia practically admits to ass implants.
lulz.

Nope. Too scared to go under anesthesia. Didn't do it for a recommended surgery so I'm definitely not doing an elective surgery.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 am

this has inspired me to ask a similar question. i have a 3.8+ 170+ and am waiting to hear back from schools, hoping for HYS. not to sound conceited, but i am very attractive and have a great body (just B sized boobs though!). will being an attractive female make a huge difference in my career/job prospects? from this thread it seems like it will

Gold

Post by 20121109 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:51 am

Anonymous User wrote:
nonprofit-prophet wrote:

I did not get that memo.
You mean the ass thing?

So you think I should save my money for ass surgery instead? Mine is ok, but it's a "white girl sexy" kind of butt (if you know what I mean) If I got them both do you think they give a discount for only one appointment needed? Would I need equal weight on both ends to even it out ?
Honey, this isn't a serious question...is it?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 am

Anonymous User wrote:this has inspired me to ask a similar question. i have a 3.8+ 170+ and am waiting to hear back from schools, hoping for HYS. not to sound conceited, but i am very attractive and have a great body (just B sized boobs though!). will being an attractive female make a huge difference in my career/job prospects? from this thread it seems like it will
You're going to be relegated to ugly dudes. Sorry.

But, on the other hand, it's awesome for us.

Tom Joad

Gold

Post by Tom Joad » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:53 am

Anonymous User wrote:this has inspired me to ask a similar question. i have a 3.8+ 170+ and am waiting to hear back from schools, hoping for HYS. not to sound conceited, but i am very attractive and have a great body (just B sized boobs though!). will being an attractive female make a huge difference in my career/job prospects? from this thread it seems like it will
PM me for details.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

suits00

Bronze

Post by suits00 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 am

You guys think a sex change (from M to F) could help my chances in law school admittance, job prospects, etc.?

bport hopeful

Gold

Post by bport hopeful » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:56 am

When I first started TLSing, thered be pictures up by now.

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 am

No. And for that matter, it may hurt you.

Gold

Post by 20121109 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 am

Potential. This thread has it.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Legal Employment”