(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Citizen Genet

Re: Announcing The Clerkship Scramble, a clerkship data resource

Postby Citizen Genet » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 pm

GTL made an open post for NY bonuses and timelines, so anyone with info, please share.

(I also pointed out via comment that a CDCa judge and Judge Smith (5th) posted openings today with specifics on timelines. Judge Southwick in the 5th also opened a position, but with no specifics about applying.)

brohaters1

Postby brohaters1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Any news on those midwest judges?

gotmilk?

Postby gotmilk? » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 pm

G. T. L. Rev. wrote:Thanks to everyone who has submitted a tip thus far. I have received quite a few lately and will be rolling some of them up into an update this evening. A few others will have to wait, as tipsters asked me to hold off (this is something people often do when they have an interview, or someone they know does; the delay serves to protect the sender from sudden, increased competition).

If you have submitted a tip, via PM or e-mail, and I have failed to post it, please re-send it.

Thanks for the updates- you have been an invaluable resource to so many people. One quick question though: is there any reason there haven't been many updates on district court hiring? Is it because you haven't been receiving tips on district courts? Do you think it's because there isn't a lot of district court hiring going on?

I'd imagine the amount of info on clerkship scramble will go way up once this hiring cycle is over... a lot of people (frankly, myself included) are hesitant to share inside information while it's still relevant for applicants.

LifeinKodachrome

Re: ,

Postby LifeinKodachrome » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:37 pm

So this website appears to have disappeared. The blog was taken down? I don't know, but it's confusing (and obviously a much less helpful resource when it's unaccessable...)

But thanks for all the good work in general!

Return to “Legal Employment”