SA Housing Swap Thread

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: SA Housing Swap Thread

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Houston (or the burbs). Looking for a 2 bedroom (wife and 1 kid) from June 1 - Aug. 15ish, 2017.

Bubbles1012

Postby Bubbles1012 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:24 pm

I am looking for housing in the Bay Area this summer (SF/Oakland/Berkeley/Sausalito), somewhere that is no more than a 45 minute commute to the Embarcadero Center via public transit. I don't need anything fancy since I will only be there for two months, just looking for something affordable since I will still have to pay my rent back home. Open to a swap, possibly, but realize it is highly unlikely that anyone from the Bay Area will be spending their summer where I live and attend law school (New Orleans). If there are any Berkeley/Hastings/Stanford students that will not be in the the Bay Area this summer and would like some help paying their rent I would love to hear from you.

clshopeful

Postby clshopeful » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:23 pm

(pm'd above user)

Studio apt in Berkeley available for sublet for summer. Super clean and newly renovated everything. Hardwood floors. If interested PM me

Fiddlesticks

Postby Fiddlesticks » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:34 pm

Need a Downtown LA spot from mid-may to mid-August

Return to “Legal Employment”