This is odd.

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

This is odd.

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:49 am

I just called to schedule an interview with a firm for which i submitted an application. I just got hung-up on twice after explaining who i was, without any reason. Has this happened to anyone else?

dougroberts

Re: This is odd.

Postby dougroberts » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 am

Were you invited to interview with them, or did you just submit an application and you planned on scheduling an interview?

Your post is unclear - you can't unilaterally decide to have an interview somewhere; the firm invites you.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 am

dougroberts wrote:Were you invited to interview with them, or did you just submit an application and you planned on scheduling an interview?

Your post is unclear - you can't unilaterally decide to have an interview somewhere; the firm invites you.

They stated, after submitting an application, call us to schedule an interview.

MrAnon

Postby MrAnon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:04 am

welcome to shitlaw. You didn't get the interview.

CanadianWolf

Postby CanadianWolf » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 am

I suspect that they are doing you a favor. And I agree with the post above that you didn't get the interview. Or, if you do interview, then please share their method of extending a job offer.

Return to “Legal Employment”