desperate for a job!!! Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
JaymeMarie

New

desperate for a job!!!

Post by JaymeMarie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am

Anyone have any advice out there?

Ludo!

Gold

Re: desperate for a job!!!

Post by Ludo! » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

Whatever you do - don't use lawschooljobfairs.com.

Guchster

Silver

Post by Guchster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:23 am

Ludovico Technique wrote:Whatever you do - don't use lawschooljobfairs.com.
What's the deal with that site?

Ludo!

Gold

Post by Ludo! » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:23 am

I heard it's a scam that has shills go on to TLS to talk about how great it is

Guchster

Silver

Post by Guchster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 am

Ludovico Technique wrote:I heard it's a scam that has shills go on to TLS to talk about how great it is
Oh yeah, they've lurked these boards whenever someone bashes the site. I'm calling you out shills.

I also take every opportunity to tell them that they can pay me to write better plugs as they shill-troll TLS.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

cantabaout

New

Post by cantabaout » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 am

these people should be jailed.
It's like offering useless title search services for distressed homeowners.

JaymeMarie

New

Post by JaymeMarie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 am

what the fuck? you fucktards need to get a frickin life. this forum is lame. dont know what your obsession with that website is. my friend got the site from her cdo and gave it to me. big FUCKING deal.

Guchster

Silver

Post by Guchster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:37 am

JaymeMarie wrote:what the fuck? you fucktards need to get a frickin life. this forum is lame. dont know what your obsession with that website is. my friend got the site from her cdo and gave it to me. big FUCKING deal.
Lol, you set up your own shill-thread!!! I just found the other ones where you vigorously defend it.

I bet you have a fake account ready to go that would recommend the site as a response to your question.

I respect the hell out of you JaymeMarie--you'll shit on entire threads!!!

JaymeMarie

New

Post by JaymeMarie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 am

Guchster wrote:
JaymeMarie wrote:what the fuck? you fucktards need to get a frickin life. this forum is lame. dont know what your obsession with that website is. my friend got the site from her cdo and gave it to me. big FUCKING deal.
Lol, you set up your own shill-thread!!! I just found the other ones where you vigorously defend it.

I bet you have a fake account ready to go that would recommend the site as a response to your question.

I respect the hell out of you JaymeMarie--you'll shit on entire threads!!!
lolz this is crackin me up. what the fuuuuck are you talking about! this place is ridiculous

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

NYC Law

Gold

Post by NYC Law » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:44 am

IBTL

JaymeMarie

New

Post by JaymeMarie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 am

NYC Law wrote:IBTL
wtf is this?

JaymeMarie

New

Post by JaymeMarie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 am

nice fucking picture dumshit
Guchster wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:I heard it's a scam that has shills go on to TLS to talk about how great it is
Oh yeah, they've lurked these boards whenever someone bashes the site. I'm calling you out shills.

I also take every opportunity to tell them that they can pay me to write better plugs as they shill-troll TLS.

Guchster

Silver

Post by Guchster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 am

JaymeMarie wrote:
wtf is this?
It means your advertisement thread is GOING DOWN! :twisted:

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

DreamsInDigital

Bronze

Post by DreamsInDigital » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 am

Guchster wrote:
JaymeMarie wrote:
wtf is this?
Very nice use of the devil-y smiley face.

JaymeMarie

New

Post by JaymeMarie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 am

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DreamsInDigital wrote:
Guchster wrote:
JaymeMarie wrote:
wtf is this?
Very nice use of the devil-y smiley face.

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 am

Okay. Let's everyone take a step back and rest easy with the pitchforks. I've checked the IPs and nothing seems amiss. So far as I know, lawschooljobfairs hasn't tried to shill on this site before - I did a forum search and I don't see mention, aside from what's been very recently posted. So unless someone saw something I didn't, let's consider it an actual possibility that jayme is just passing along information s/he thought was useful.

NYC Law

Gold

Post by NYC Law » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 am

dailygrind wrote:Okay. Let's everyone take a step back and rest easy with the pitchforks. I've checked the IPs and nothing seems amiss. So far as I know, lawschooljobfairs hasn't tried to shill on this site before - I did a forum search and I don't see mention, aside from what's been very recently posted. So unless someone saw something I didn't, let's consider it an actual possibility that jayme is just passing along information s/he thought was useful.
Have you ever seen such unadulterated rage before when there isn't something fishy? Not to complain about modding procedure, I just don't buy that this is legit.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

JaymeMarie

New

Post by JaymeMarie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 am

THANK YOU. those ppl pissed me off.

dailygrind wrote:Okay. Let's everyone take a step back and rest easy with the pitchforks. I've checked the IPs and nothing seems amiss. So far as I know, lawschooljobfairs hasn't tried to shill on this site before - I did a forum search and I don't see mention, aside from what's been very recently posted. So unless someone saw something I didn't, let's consider it an actual possibility that jayme is just passing along information s/he thought was useful.

Morgan12Oak

Bronze

Post by Morgan12Oak » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:59 am

if you're desperate i've heard really bad things about that site jobfairslawschool site or whatever i would advise against it

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:00 am

NYC Law wrote:
Have you ever seen such unadulterated rage before when there isn't something fishy? Not to complain about modding procedure, I just don't buy that this is legit.
What, you mean have I ever seen TLS turn into a mob and try to e-lynch somebody for little reason? Yes, I have. This was fishy, but nothing was conclusive.

I'm locking this thread. OP, feel free to start another one if you want to. Some things that might be helpful would be where you go to school, what year you're in, what you've tried to do so far, your rank, etc. If I see you try to shill for lawschooljobfairs, you will be banned permanently.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “Legal Employment”