No interest in sports?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Re: No interest in sports?

Postby beachbum » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:28 am

rinkrat19 wrote:Dallas Stars.

Oh, yeah. Hockey. OP's gonna have to look that up on his own, as I haven't watched or followed hockey since I was 12. Fortunately, I think most people are with me on this, and I suspect Texas especially is much more oriented towards other sports (particularly football).

Also, noticed I forgot Baylor in the NCAA discussion. They tend to be another also-ran (behind UT and A&M), although their teams are improving. They fielded a strong football team this year, lead by their Heisman-winning (the first Heisman winner in Baylor history) quarterback, Robert Griffin III. Their basketball programs are also doing well. (The women's team, lead by Brittney Griner, is shooting for a championship, while the men's team is currently ranked in the top 10).

Return to “Legal Employment”