likelihood of getting no offered due to 2l grade drop? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: likelihood of getting no offered due to 2l grade drop?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:08 pm

thesealocust wrote:
InGoodFaith wrote:As a 0L, I'm terrified because I can't tell if you are all trolling him or being completely serious :lol:
Trolling. Lots of trolling.

Except the Gibson Dunn stuff. At my school if you get any B+s or lower, at any time during or before law school (going back to middle school), you are ineligible to interview with them (or keep a job if they had accidentally given you one before you shamed yourself)
T10 2L working at GDC. Had two below median grades on the transcript and got an offer out of OGI.

thesealocust

Platinum

Post by thesealocust » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
thesealocust wrote:
InGoodFaith wrote:As a 0L, I'm terrified because I can't tell if you are all trolling him or being completely serious :lol:

Except the Gibson Dunn stuff. At my school if you get any B+s or lower, at any time during or before law school (going back to middle school), you are ineligible to interview with them (or keep a job if they had accidentally given you one before you shamed yourself)
T10 2L working at GDC. Had two below median grades on the transcript and got an offer out of OGI.
-.-

zomginternets

Silver

Post by zomginternets » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
thesealocust wrote:

Obvious GDC recruiter attempting to bury the truth.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:19 pm

thesealocust wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
thesealocust wrote:

-.-
Anon here. Y u no believe Sealocust?

thesealocust

Platinum

Post by thesealocust » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:32 pm

I... do I really need to explain this? Everything I've written about GDC in this thread was a joke. For the lols. The serious responses and defenses are literally making my organs bleed desperate, hopeless tears.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
I don't believe it. One of my classmates has a friend who worked at GDC and he got no offered for a .1 grade drop despite having a really high class ranking at his school.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Grizz wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
I don't believe it. One of my classmates has a friend who worked at GDC and he got no offered for a .1 grade drop despite having a really high class ranking at his school.
What office?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”