Summer Associate School Breakdown

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Summer Associate School Breakdown

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Perhaps there is a thread on this already (and if there is, I apologize for the redundancy), but I thought it may be helpful for the incoming class of 2L SA's (i.e. summer of 2012) to post both the number of SA's in their office, and the breakdown of where they went to school, if such information is available. This can help paint an accurate picture of which firms will be increasing/decreasing their classes in 2012, and can also give students an idea of which firms hire from their schools. Seeing as you wouldn't need to post any particular info about yourself, I figured people would be cool anonymously sharing. I can get it started:

Jones Day NY
20 Summer Associates

NYU - 4
Columbia - 4
Penn - 4
Harvard - 2
Michigan - 2
Cardozo - 2
Chicago - 1
Tulane - 1

Anonymous User

Re: Summer Associate School Breakdown

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 pm

UnitarySpace wrote:http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=172119

Awesome. Thanks. Mods, feel free to lock this one up

Return to “Legal Employment”