Externship - USDC Southern Dist. of California Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Externship - USDC Southern Dist. of California

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Any one have any info on which judges are hiring? Also, on the website it says to submit apps directly to judges chambers but I haven't been able to find that contact info either. Help is much appreciated.

Apple Tree

Bronze

Re: Externship - USDC Southern Dist. of California

Post by Apple Tree » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:33 am

This may be a really stupid question, but is it okay to use the information of judges on Symplicity? Assuming I'm only sending snail mail and are not planning on calling the chambers.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any one have any info on which judges are hiring? Also, on the website it says to submit apps directly to judges chambers but I haven't been able to find that contact info either. Help is much appreciated.
FWIW, a few months ago I sent off 20 applications to S.D. Cal. judges for clerkships and about 10 of them got back to me (with rejections) in a week or 2.

jawsome

New

Post by jawsome » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any one have any info on which judges are hiring? Also, on the website it says to submit apps directly to judges chambers but I haven't been able to find that contact info either. Help is much appreciated.
FWIW, a few months ago I sent off 20 unsolicited applications to S.D. Cal. judges for clerkships and about 10 of them got back to me (with rejections) in a week or 2.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”