Finding roommate in advance (DC especially)

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Finding roommate in advance (DC especially)

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm going to be in DC this summer, and I'm starting to look into housing because I want to bring my dog and know that the options for furnished pet-friendly places become limited later on. There are several corporate housing agencies that would work, but if I do that I kind of want to book early because it was difficult finding such units that were available all summer by the time I started searching during 1L (granted, I could start looking in Jan-Feb and still be ahead of myself last year). The thing is I'd like to have a roommate next summer because when my life is not consumed by law school, I actually would have time to enjoy a roommate's company and be a good roommate. So does anyone have advice on how to go about this? I suppose I could possibly find a furnished 2BR unit through an agency and then post the extra room as a share on Craigslist or w/e, but any other ideas?

Re: Finding roommate in advance (DC especially)

Postby ExcitedBlutterance » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:09 pm

I'm in a similar situation. PM me.

Return to “Legal Employment”