Some of these are mine, and some were the experiences of friends:
1. My friend could tell the interview wasn't going well, and his answers were getting through due to eye-rolling of interviewer. My friend is telling an anecdote, and the interviewer interrupts and says "c'mon, tell me something that won't bore me to death". If this happened to me, I'd probably get into a fight, but he said he sucked it up like a bitch and told a different story.
2. I was interviewing with a firm I got through lottery and probably was a bit under-qualified for grade-wise. The interviewer humored me for awhile, and seemed to be trying to take it seriously, but in the 2nd half of the interview, stopped twice to answer emails on blackberry.
3. Friend got an CB call from Skadden, only to get another call 10 min later saying that the CB call was a mistake. They then proceeded to ask him whether he would like his rejection letter via email or through snail mail. He proceeded to hang up on the bitch.
4. I am a transfer, and always had to answer why I transferred. The convo would always be something like "i felt that [new school] would open up many new door. I'm sure I would have done well out of [old school] as well, and had many great opportunities there, but I wanted to broaden the opportunities in this area." And one interviewer actually answered by saying "nah, we don't see [old school] as being all that good or having too good a recruiting program, so you were smart to leave". Perhaps he was right, but that was as blunt as possible.
5. I was running 5 min late to an interview since my last one had run over. I get to the door, and frantically knock. Apparently, 5 min earlier, the interviewer went into the hall and called my first name, and the guy who had the interview slot after me had the same first name, so he just walked into the room not realizing that it wasn't his turn yet. So the interviewer looks back into the room, realizes the mix up, and starts lecturing the other guy for being a screw up and not realizing it wasn't his turn yet. So I get to an interview late, the other guy gets chewed out, and I get to swap slots with him and get a full interview.