Greenberg Glusker

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Greenberg Glusker

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Did anyone get an offer from GG? If so, just curious what you think contributed to your success. I interviewed but didn't get an offer, but I think I'd like to work for them down the road (if possible), so info on this would be helpful. Thanks!

Anonymous User

Re: Greenberg Glusker

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 pm

anyone?

Transferthrowaway

Postby Transferthrowaway » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:05 pm

You're talking about a localized firm (specialized enough to be a boutique?) that hires 3ish SAs. The chance any of them are here are slim to nil.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Doesn't hurt to ask. If no one bites, I'll let it go.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:49 pm

I got an offer that I ended up turning down. The interview honestly did not seem very different from any of my biglaw or boutique interviews. One thing they did seem very interested in was why I was interviewing with them, and why might I choose them over other more traditional 2L SA programs. Being proactive in addressing those questions might have helped. But honestly, the interview didn't feel that different from the others.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I got an offer that I ended up turning down. The interview honestly did not seem very different from any of my biglaw or boutique interviews. One thing they did seem very interested in was why I was interviewing with them, and why might I choose them over other more traditional 2L SA programs. Being proactive in addressing those questions might have helped. But honestly, the interview didn't feel that different from the others.

Thanks very much, I appreciate the input!

Return to “Legal Employment”