Bronx DA

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: Bronx DA

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Any other second rounders still waiting for a response about a third?
I'm fearing a rejection as a nice kick off to holiday break.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Did you get the offer via snail mail/email/telephone? Congrats!

Thanks! The initial offer came via telephone. Two days later I received an email copy of the offer, and I am told that a hard copy is in the mail as well.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any other second rounders still waiting for a response about a third?

I am. OOS, combined first and second in mid-November. They told me it would be a couple weeks but so far, radio silence. I wish I lived closer so that I could get the bad news more quickly..

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any other second rounders still waiting for a response about a third?

I am, but I'm kind of meh about Bronx anyway.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:20 pm

I am. Second round was about two weeks ago now. I keep hearing on here that they are trying to do most third rounds before Christmas, so I'm waiting for a rejection at this point.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 pm

I am. Second round was about two weeks ago now. I keep hearing on here that they are trying to do most third rounds before Christmas, so I'm waiting for a rejection at this point.

pretty much in the same boat here. but i also just found out today i was selected for army JAG. grateful to have a job offer but i'm not that excited about either one.

Return to “Legal Employment”