Goodwin Proctor - NY

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Anonymous User wrote:well no response to a checkin = ding in mail i suppose.
Yeah, I checked in on Friday. Still no response. Probably not good.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Any recent news? Is anyone else still waiting?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 pm

i am still waiting. checked in and got no feedback. i assume if i was in a hold pile they would tell me that. no response = ding to me. i dont know why they wont send it already.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Any recent news? Is anyone else still waiting?

^me
Anonymous User wrote:i am still waiting. checked in and got no feedback. i assume if i was in a hold pile they would tell me that. no response = ding to me. i dont know why they wont send it already.
I am in 100% the same situation.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any recent news? Is anyone else still waiting?

^me
Anonymous User wrote:i am still waiting. checked in and got no feedback. i assume if i was in a hold pile they would tell me that. no response = ding to me. i dont know why they wont send it already.
I am in 100% the same situation.


if we are in a hold pile, i think its horrible not to say we are still considering you. like i dont get it.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Never heard back from my interview, but I withdrew today. Accepted another offer.
Good luck everyone still waiting.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any recent news? Is anyone else still waiting?

^me
Anonymous User wrote:i am still waiting. checked in and got no feedback. i assume if i was in a hold pile they would tell me that. no response = ding to me. i dont know why they wont send it already.
I am in 100% the same situation.


if we are in a hold pile, i think its horrible not to say we are still considering you. like i dont get it.
Completely agree. When was your CB?

Anonymous User wrote:Never heard back from my interview, but I withdrew today. Accepted another offer.
Good luck everyone still waiting.
Thank you. And Congrats!

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:26 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Any recent news? Is anyone else still waiting?

^me
Anonymous User wrote:i am still waiting. checked in and got no feedback. i assume if i was in a hold pile they would tell me that. no response = ding to me. i dont know why they wont send it already.
I am in 100% the same situation.


if we are in a hold pile, i think its horrible not to say we are still considering you. like i dont get it.
Completely agree. When was your CB?

Anonymous User wrote:Never heard back from my interview, but I withdrew today. Accepted another offer.
Good luck everyone still waiting.
Thank you. And Congrats!


week of october 3rd.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Anonymous User wrote:week of october 3rd.
Same here.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:week of october 3rd.
Same here.


Still waiting - wbu? We should PM.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:week of october 3rd.
Same here.


Still waiting - wbu? We should PM.
Yup.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:22 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:week of october 3rd.
Same here.


Still waiting - wbu? We should PM.
Yup.


and what was your school/rank again?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 am

Anonymous User wrote:and what was your school/rank again?
T2 to T14 transfer. You?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:41 am

I've still yet to hear.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I've still yet to hear.
I got my rejection about a week ago. Sorry I forgot to post. Good Luck! I'm sure you're still in contention.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 pm

mail or email?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Anonymous User wrote:mail or email?
mail

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

ugh. mine probably got lost. lol :(

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:36 pm

anyone have information on them? have heard recently? still waiting to hear?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:26 pm

finally got my ding. dated nov. 10th. a month after callback.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273479
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Goodwin Proctor - NY

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:03 am

Anonymous User wrote:finally got my ding. dated nov. 10th. a month after callback.
Sorry to hear that. Not sure what they were looking for.




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.