Orrick Herrington?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Orrick Herrington?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Has anyone heard of any offers going out from this firm? If so--which offices, and the turnaround from the cbs?

TTH

Re: Orrick Herrington?

Postby TTH » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone heard of any offers going out from this firm? If so--which offices, and the turnaround from the cbs?

I hear their Wheeling, West Virginia office is hiring like crazy.

BarbellDreams

Postby BarbellDreams » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:56 pm

TTH wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone heard of any offers going out from this firm? If so--which offices, and the turnaround from the cbs?

I hear their Wheeling, West Virginia office is hiring like crazy.

Hiring "career associates" anyway...

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Friend from MVP got an offer yesterday to the NYC office. Not sure what the friend's exact ranking is or when the CB was, but I'm pretty sure the CB was about 2-3 weeks ago.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 pm

bump

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 am

Anonymous User wrote:

Friend from MVP got an offer yesterday to the NYC office. Not sure what the friend's exact ranking is or when the CB was, but I'm pretty sure the CB was about 2-3 weeks ago.

Is he/she going to take it?

MrKappus

Postby MrKappus » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

Is he/she going to take it?

lol

Return to “Legal Employment”