Fisher & Phillips

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Fisher & Phillips

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Anyone interview with Fisher & Phillips and hear back?

Anonymous User

Re: Fisher & Phillips

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Anyone hear from their Irvine office this year?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 pm

I interviewed with the Irvine office at my school's OCI but never heard anything. Just assumed it was a rejection eventually.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:32 am

Anonymous User wrote:I interviewed with the Irvine office at my school's OCI but never heard anything. Just assumed it was a rejection eventually.

Haha, seriously? This happened to me, too! What a joke.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I interviewed with the Irvine office at my school's OCI but never heard anything. Just assumed it was a rejection eventually.

They don't run a 1L/2L summer program out of Irvine, only out of Atlanta. If you're looking for a new associate program, they leave the applications open for consideration longer than is typical for summer associates.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

They don't run a 1L/2L summer program out of Irvine, only out of Atlanta. If you're looking for a new associate program, they leave the applications open for consideration longer than is typical for summer associates.

The Irvine office was only hiring for entry level associates; I'm a 3L and I believe the other person is a 3L as well. They did OCI at a few schools and no one I know of has heard back from them. I understand keeping applications open for longer, but the interviews were in August and they have since removed the posting from their website. The fact they can't send out a simple rejection e-mail/letter even after multiple follow-ups is kind of ridiculous.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

The Irvine office was only hiring for entry level associates; I'm a 3L and I believe the other person is a 3L as well. They did OCI at a few schools and no one I know of has heard back from them. I understand keeping applications open for longer, but the interviews were in August and they have since removed the posting from their website. The fact they can't send out a simple rejection e-mail/letter even after multiple follow-ups is kind of ridiculous.

One of the posters above. Finally heard back from them by getting a rejection letter today. They even apologized for being out of contact for so long, haha. And yes they came to 3L OCI at a bunch of the socal schools. Hope other people get better news!

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:12 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Haha, seriously? This happened to me, too! What a joke.

One of the posters above. Finally heard back from them by getting a rejection letter today. They even apologized for being out of contact for so long, haha. And yes they came to 3L OCI at a bunch of the socal schools. Hope other people get better news!

Hmm, I'm expecting it soon as well, then. I wish firms would just send e-mails rather than letters.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:09 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Haha, seriously? This happened to me, too! What a joke.

what was the date on your rejection letter? i'm still waiting for my ding...

Return to “Legal Employment”