other people with offers Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

other people with offers

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 pm

can you assume that if people who had interviews after you have offers its likely that you probably won't have one?

Anonymous User

Re: other people with offers

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:10 pm

I get the impression that it isn't a good sign, but it is not like screener interviews where if you don't hear back when everyone else does you're almost certainly toast.

okinawa

Bronze

Post by okinawa » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Last edited by okinawa on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:24 pm

OP-- I have been: I've mass mailing, targeting smaller markets, contact alum, etc. just feeling like all hope is lost at this point. Had three callbacks last week and haven't heard a peep from any of them. read some posts on TLS about getting offers at one of the firms I interviewed with. Just losing hope and hating on law school for the time being.

Buff

New

Post by Buff » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Anonymous User wrote:can you assume that if people who had interviews after you have offers its likely that you probably won't have one?
I just received an offer more than 3 weeks after my CB. I had heard nothing from them and had a deadline on another offer looming, so I emailed them about a decision, which MAY have hurried them. So you're not out of the game until you receive an actual rejection. More applicants are notifying firms of their final choice (including me) so there should be a lot more movement.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”