Bryan Cave - Midwest Offices Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Bryan Cave - Midwest Offices

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Interested to hear anyone thoughts/experiences with Bryan Cave's Midwest offices. Interested in Kansas City, St. Louis, and Chicago in particular. I have a callback with two of these offices. How are the offices doing? What is the environment like? Do they offer their summer associates?

Anonymous User

Re: Bryan Cave - Midwest Offices

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:20 am

I have heard mixed reviews. Heard they are a great firm that is doing well, but that they also overwork their associates for a Midwest firm. I know of a lot of attorneys/partners that have lateraled over from there. For the record, I was a summer associate at a St. Louis firm this past summer, so I heard a lot about them.

Anonymous User

Re: Bryan Cave - Midwest Offices

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I have heard mixed reviews. Heard they are a great firm that is doing well, but that they also overwork their associates for a Midwest firm. I know of a lot of attorneys/partners that have lateraled over from there. For the record, I was a summer associate at a St. Louis firm this past summer, so I heard a lot about them.
How are they compared to other V50-100 midwestern law firms?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”