Clifford Chance (NY) v. Milbank (NY) Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Which One

CC
30%
Milbank
70%

Total votes: 20

Anonymous User

Clifford Chance (NY) v. Milbank (NY)

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Having a tough time choosing between these two and thought I'd ask around here. When looking for a firm, the most important things to me are firm culture and international exposure (I'm sure the same for many people). Throughout this whole process, I've really had a tough time distinguishing between places. So basically, which one would you pick and why?

monkey85

Bronze

Re: Clifford Chance (NY) v. Milbank (NY)

Post by monkey85 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 pm

For "international exposure" why not go with the 'Magic Circle' firm CC.

Although, I have heard of a Milbank NY associate going to Japan easily through the Project Finance practice.

Anonymous User

Re: Clifford Chance (NY) v. Milbank (NY)

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:30 pm

That'd be my instinct as well. Also bodes well that both places seem to have relatively the same structure/lifestyle. And, someone may be better able to back me up on this, but it seems like CC offers better exit options because of the brand name abroad.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”