Pillsbury NY

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 273577
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Pillsbury NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 pm

I have a CB with Pillsbury NY tomorrow. Anyone interview with this firm in the past & have any advice?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273577
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Pillsbury NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I have a CB with Pillsbury NY tomorrow. Anyone interview with this firm in the past & have any advice?

I did a callback and got an offer. Everyone is really nice and it's more of a friendly laid back atmosphere so I wouldn't be too aggressive. My advice would be to have concrete responses about why you're interested in their firm and to just be friendly and yourself (unless you suck then be someone better).

Anonymous User
Posts: 273577
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Pillsbury NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I have a CB with Pillsbury NY tomorrow. Anyone interview with this firm in the past & have any advice?

I did a callback and got an offer. Everyone is really nice and it's more of a friendly laid back atmosphere so I wouldn't be too aggressive. My advice would be to have concrete responses about why you're interested in their firm and to just be friendly and yourself (unless you suck then be someone better).

Great. Thanks a ton. Do you remember getting any curveball questions? How long from CB -> offer?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273577
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Pillsbury NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 pm

When did they start giving CBs?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273577
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Pillsbury NY

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I have a CB with Pillsbury NY tomorrow. Anyone interview with this firm in the past & have any advice?

I did a callback and got an offer. Everyone is really nice and it's more of a friendly laid back atmosphere so I wouldn't be too aggressive. My advice would be to have concrete responses about why you're interested in their firm and to just be friendly and yourself (unless you suck then be someone better).

Great. Thanks a ton. Do you remember getting any curveball questions? How long from CB -> offer?

No curveball questions but a lot of "Why Pillsbury" and they really want a good answer. Lots of time to ask your own questions as well. I believe the hiring committee meets on Wednesdays and that's when I got the call (late afternoon).




Return to “Legal Employment”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.