Second Visits

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Second Visits

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:58 pm

How do you go about setting one up, how are they normally structured, etc?

RMstratosphere

Re: Second Visits

Postby RMstratosphere » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:How do you go about setting one up, how are they normally structured, etc?

Use the search function. Try, "call back".

JetstoRJC

Postby JetstoRJC » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 pm

RMstratosphere wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:How do you go about setting one up, how are they normally structured, etc?

I think OP is talking about visiting a firm after they have extended an offer but before the offer is accepted. Hence the title "second visits."

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 pm

JetstoRJC wrote:
RMstratosphere wrote:

I think OP is talking about visiting a firm after they have extended an offer but before the offer is accepted. Hence the title "second visits."

This.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

I just called recruiting and told them I had an offer and would like to come back into the office for a follow-up to meet more people. Be ready with some dates/times, and also if you have specific types of people you want to meet (ex: litigation jr associates, litigation midlevel associates, random diversity factors, people involved in pro bono, corporate partner in some specific practice area, etc.). If you schedule it in the morning, they'll also ask if you want to have lunch.

Return to “Legal Employment”