Withdrawal of Clerkship App

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
slayerbtvs

Withdrawal of Clerkship App

Postby slayerbtvs » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 am

I withdrew an app. because I found an error but now I cannot reapply - is this right? Am I doing something wrong?

ToTransferOrNot

Re: Withdrawal of Clerkship App

Postby ToTransferOrNot » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 am

slayerbtvs wrote:I withdrew an app. because I found an error but now I cannot reapply - is this right? Am I doing something wrong?

Pretty sure OSCAR has locked out applications, at this point...

slayerbtvs

Postby slayerbtvs » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:18 am

I don't think so - I can still apply to new judges...

vamedic03

Postby vamedic03 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:03 am

slayerbtvs wrote:I withdrew an app. because I found an error but now I cannot reapply - is this right? Am I doing something wrong?

According to the pop-up warning: , “Are you sure you wish to withdraw this application? This application is already viewable by the judge. You will not be able to resubmit it.

The OSCAR helpdesk reopens tomorrow morning at 9am - try to use the 1 hour window to fix the problem.

You also need to talk to your recommenders to get them to re-upload your letters: "Any recommendation
letters associated with the application will be lost."

https://oscar.symplicity.com/drupal/fil ... cation.pdf

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Your OCI office may be able to help. Unless the Oscar listing says emphatically not to submit a paper app, I'd submit a paper app, too, just to be on the safe side. (This also means going through whatever rigamarole to get your recs out, too.)

Return to “Legal Employment”