Top-Law-Schools.comTLS
Home
Law School
Admissions
Law
Schools
Law
Students
TLS
Forums
 
Forum Index     Latest Posts     Forum Search     Mobile (on/off)     See Also: Rankings/Profiles   Interviews   LSAT Prep   TLS Stats


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Forum rules


Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.



Post new topic Anonymous post new topic Reply to topic Anonymous reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
I heard Cohen was supposed to be making its decision today. Anyone get lucky?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
I heard Cohen was supposed to be making its decision today. Anyone get lucky?



Where did you hear this? I had a call back with them a couple of weeks ago and I am dying to hear back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
I heard Cohen was supposed to be making its decision today. Anyone get lucky?



Where did you hear this? I had a call back with them a couple of weeks ago and I am dying to hear back.

Friend of a friend deal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
Snail mail reject from Halloran & Sage


Same here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Snail mail reject from Halloran & Sage


Same here.


Me three.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anyone hear from Cohen and Wolf?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
Anyone hear from Cohen and Wolf?

Nope, assuming I'm dinged or dead unless someone rejects.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anyone hear from Shipman and Goodwin?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
I am not 100%, but I think S&H is all done. Got dinged via snail mail 3 weeks ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
I am not 100%, but I think S&H is all done. Got dinged via snail mail 3 weeks ago.

Dinged two weeks ago via mail.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Well, looks like I struck out at OCI. Thanks for all the helpful information, fellow anonymous Connecticans.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
So, has Cohen and Wolf definitely extended offers??? They were pretty much my last hope and I really would love to work there...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
So, has Cohen and Wolf definitely extended offers??? They were pretty much my last hope and I really would love to work there...



BUMPPPPPP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
BUMP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
So, has Cohen and Wolf definitely extended offers??? They were pretty much my last hope and I really would love to work there...



BUMPPPPPP

They've extended offers, not to me, that they are waiting to hear from before dinging the rest of us.


Last edited by Anonymous User on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
So, has Cohen and Wolf definitely extended offers??? They were pretty much my last hope and I really would love to work there...



BUMPPPPPP

They've extended offers, not to me, that they are waiting to hear one before dinging the rest of us.



Huh?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
So, has Cohen and Wolf definitely extended offers??? They were pretty much my last hope and I really would love to work there...



BUMPPPPPP

They've extended offers, not to me, that they are waiting to hear one before dinging the rest of us.



Huh?!

Typo, sorry. They're waiting to hear from the offers they've extended to other people before wrapping up and rejecting us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anyone hear anything from Updike Kellly post-call back? Offer or Rejection? I imagine, like Cohen & Wolf, they extended their two offers and are now just seeing if they accept...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anyone hear either way from McElroy Deutch, Carmody & Torrance, or Hinckley Allen?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
any of these firms still looking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Did anyone even get CBs from MDMC?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
CT firms are rough this year. Withers Bergman cancelled their summer program, Pullman Comely only taking 2.



Can anyone verify this? I have heard of some people with CBs...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
CT firms are rough this year. Withers Bergman cancelled their summer program, Pullman Comely only taking 2.



Can anyone verify this? I have heard of some people with CBs...


Check you date. You are querying last year's gossip.

That said, I expect Pullman to take 4 summers max. Probably 3.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Anyone hear from Cohen & Wolf yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Connecticut firms?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 200393
Wiggin and Dana?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Anonymous post new topic Reply to topic Anonymous reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.



Search for:
Jump to:  
Login     TLS home     TLS forums     TLS wiki     Terms of Service     Privacy Policy     Copyright Policy     Contact     powered by phpBB