Anonymous User wrote:Had a CB in secondary market a month ago. Have tried to follow up with recruiter but no response. Partner told me after interview that they'll make decisions as they move through September. If I follow up with that partner, should I say i've tried to get in touch with recruiter, or just ask if partner knows anything?
Somewhat similar situation. I was told I would hear back from a CB hopefully in a week. Its been a little over a week now, and I just recently got an email from my 1L firm basically saying that they want to know if I am coming back next summer. So I emailed the recruiting coordinator at the firm Im waiting to hear back from on an updated timetable for a response. From what I can tell from reading other threads, the timetables given by firms dont really mean much. Unless you have another offer in hand, you might just want to wait it out.