Funky Post-callback flirting

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
shoeshine

Re: Funky Post-callback flirting

Postby shoeshine » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 am

fathergoose wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:No, I am an ugly dude. My significant other was also invited.

Wow way to ruin a perfectly good thread

+1

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 am

shoeshine wrote:
fathergoose wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:No, I am an ugly dude. My significant other was also invited.

Wow way to ruin a perfectly good thread

+1

+500

bport hopeful

Postby bport hopeful » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:02 am

Anonymous User wrote:
bport hopeful wrote:Are you attractive and are you willing to prove it?

Ha. I should have anticipated that it would go here. I invited it with "flirting" in the title. I meant a non-sexual connotation. No, I am an ugly dude. My significant other was also invited.

Has anyone ever experienced the post CB dinner... with no offer yet?

Is your wife attractive, and is she willing to prove it? For all of us who will be looking for employment one day, this stuff is serious business, we need to know.

Ill tell you what, I cant do anything for you now, but a few years from now, ill make it worth your while.

Ive only been in law school for four days, but so far, everything at my mid ranked TT seems pretty solid, so Big Law is pretty much a lock. Come talk to me then and we will see what we cant work out. But for now...

pics or didnt happen.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:08 am

I don't know for sure about this specific firm, but it sounds like they thought something was a red flag even though they liked you a lot. Possibly something about your family was answered slightly off that they want to see your SO and you together to get the total picture. I would suggest to go and appear normal and it would appear to be yours to lose.

Return to “Legal Employment”